Barry Goldwater, Our Chief Inspiration Officer

Barry Goldwater, Our Chief Inspiration Officer
Moderation In The Pursuit Of Justice Is No Virtue; Extremism In The Defense Of Liberty Is No Vice

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Looking Good Doing It - Part I - Introducing the Other Side of Caught Red Handed

Looking Good Doing It - Part I
Introducing the Other Side of Caught Red Handed

The "and looking good doing it" part of the Caught Red Handed mandate isn't just rhetoric. It's real.
My other great passion, in addition to politics, is men's grooming products.
So while I endorse Lindsay Graham's politics (he's great, btw) I'll also endorse his haircut, his cared-for skin and what appears to be his close, irritation-free shave.

Caught Red Handed will divide its time fairly evenly between reviews of men's grooming products, and scathing political indictments. Having already done a great deal of the latter, it's time for the former.

---

No comments:

Post a Comment